FAA Web Cam at Whittier Airport
May 6th 2015
The FAA has put up webcams all over the state of Alaska to help pilots get through the mountain passes and to help prevent
April Halibut and Rockfish
April 27th 2015
They are BACK and in full force. The fishing was off the charts this weekend. We spent both Friday and Saturday on the
First trip for 2015!
April 17th 2015
The Saltwater Excursions team went out on the water for the first time April 13th. We had a lot of drills to accomplish
"It was so good that I signed up for a second charter a month later."
- Do you fly Helicopter Tours in Girdwood, Alaska?
- Do you accept walkups for the Helicopter?
- How much do I tip the deckhand or my Pilot?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick or Airsick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel or the helicopter?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.