2017 Halibut Regulations for Area 3A
February 10th 2017
Halibut reguations for the 2017 season remain basically the same with one notable exception. There will be no guided halibut
Welcoming Deckhand Clint Sejkora
February 3rd 2017
Saltwater Excursions would like to welcome Clint Sejkora to the team. Clint grew up on a farm in Nebraska, where he could
Council Passes Halibut RQE!
December 11th 2016
Article from Southeast Alaska Guides Organization Council Passes Halibut RQE! We’ve been talking about this for a while
"It was so good that I signed up for a second charter a month later."
- Where do we meet you in the morning?
- How much do I tip the deckhand?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.