July 17 Fishing Report Whittier, Alaska
July 18th 2014
Since our last post we have been seeing more Coho, however, they are slow to show up. We are typically getting only 1 -2
Fishing Report July 11
July 12th 2014
Fishing for Halibut continues to be off of the charts! The halibut are larger and thicker than we have seen in the previous
Fishing Report June 7
June 8th 2014
Fishing has been fantastic. Limits of halibut are being brought in every day with a huge variety of rockfish (yellow eye,
"It was so good that I signed up for a second charter a month later."
- How much do I tip the deckhand?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.