Fishing report July 13th Whittier, Alaska
July 13th 2016
There is still space left for August and September to book your Whittier Alaska halibut charter. I recently got a complaint
Whittier Alaska Fishing Report
June 12th 2016
Starting the week of June 5th the halibut fishing out of Whittier Alaska has been quite good. Lots of halibut have been
Halibut fishing is crazy!
May 18th 2016
Saltwater Excursions spent Saturday the 14th of May and Sunday the 15th of May out on the water. The seas were flat as a
"Kristen, had a great time fishing with you last summer...........will be going again this year"
- Where do we meet you in the morning?
- How much do I tip the deckhand?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.