Halibut fishing is crazy!
May 18th 2016
Saltwater Excursions spent Saturday the 14th of May and Sunday the 15th of May out on the water. The seas were flat as a
Whittier Alaska Halibut Charters in April!
April 27th 2016
50 Fish in April????? Yes you heard right, 50 fish in April with Saltwater Excursions….Whittier Alaska Halibut Charter! This
April 15th Launch For The M/V Saltwater Addiction
April 22nd 2016
The Saltwater Addiction was launched on April 15th! A successful trip was had by the Saltwater Excursions crew. We caught
"It was hands down the best fishing trip of my life."
- Where do we meet you in the morning?
- How much do I tip the deckhand?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.