Lets Welcome Jeff Freeman!
December 20th 2014
Many of you may know him but let me formally introduce Jeffery James Freeman. Jeff is our “Jack of all trades”. Jeff
Warm Welcome for Keith DeGraff
December 17th 2014
Saltwater Excursions, LLC welcomes Keith Degraff to the Maritime Team! Saltwater Excursions, LLC would like to welcome Keith
Hunter Killer, Hollywood comes to Whittier!
December 15th 2014
Hunter Killer, Hollywood comes to Whittier On, November 12, 2014 an emergency town hall meeting was called to order in Whittier,
"Orcas and Butts"
Orcas and Butts!
- How much do I tip the deckhand?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.