Weather is looking better
August 16th 2014
We finally managed to sneak out a charter yesterday! The fish were biting, including the silvers. We limited out on Halibut,
August 9th 2014
Unfortunately, Saltwater Excursions has been sitting on the dock for most of this week. Gales have been pounding the Prince
Fishing Report July 23
July 24th 2014
Weather has gotten us today and on the 20th, however, the 18th, 19th, 21st and 22nd provided us with full limits of halibut.
"Thanks for all the wonderful trips I have taken with you this past year!! I never shrimped before and now I cant wait to go again!!!"
- How much do I tip the deckhand?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.