Mat-Su Sportsman Show this weekend 3/27/15 – 3/29/15!
March 25th 2015
Come visit the Whittier Chamber of Commerce booth at the Mat-Su Sportsman Show this weekend. Saltwater Excursions will be
Shrimping in Prince William Sound
March 11th 2015
Prince William Sound Shrimping opens April 15th. There are five species of shrimp found in Alaska’s waters: northern, humpy,
Whittier Fishing Charters Start May 1st
February 4th 2015
Well Ground hog day came and went and good old Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and predicted another 6 weeks of winter.
"I am not sure what was cooler yesterday. The pod of 30 Orcas or the limit of halibut we brought in!"
Orcas and Butts!
- Do you fly Helicopter Tours in Girdwood, Alaska?
- Do you accept walkups for the Helicopter?
- How much do I tip the deckhand or my Pilot?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick or Airsick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel or the helicopter?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.