First trip for 2015!
April 17th 2015
The Saltwater Excursions team went out on the water for the first time April 13th. We had a lot of drills to accomplish
April Fishing Charters!
April 7th 2015
The weather has been so nice this April that we decided to start up operations a little early. We will officially start
Great Alaska Sportsman Show 04/02/2015 – 04/05/2015
March 30th 2015
Make sure to stop by the Great Alaska Sportsman Show this weekend starting on Thursday and running through Easter Sunday.
"Wow, what a great time we had. And great fishing too!"
- Do you fly Helicopter Tours in Girdwood, Alaska?
- Do you accept walkups for the Helicopter?
- How much do I tip the deckhand or my Pilot?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick or Airsick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel or the helicopter?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.