Whittier Fishing Charters Start May 1st
February 4th 2015
Well Ground hog day came and went and good old Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and predicted another 6 weeks of winter.
Helicopter Tours in Whittier, Alaska
January 17th 2015
Experience a magical helicopter tour through Prince William Sound with Captain Kristen Labrecque aboard her Enstrom F-28F
Do you accept walkups for the Helicopter?
January 15th 2015
Helicopter Tours in Whittier, Alaska Absolutely! Come on down…we will do our best to accommodate you right there
"Wow, what a great time we had. And great fishing too!"
- Do you fly Helicopter Tours in Girdwood, Alaska?
- Do you accept walkups for the Helicopter?
- How much do I tip the deckhand or my Pilot?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick or Airsick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel or the helicopter?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.