Helicopter Tours in Whittier, Alaska
January 17th 2015
Experience a magical helicopter tour through Prince William Sound with Captain Kristen Labrecque aboard her Enstrom F-28F
Do you accept walkups for the Helicopter?
January 15th 2015
Helicopter Tours in Whittier, Alaska Absolutely! Come on down…we will do our best to accommodate you right there
Helicopter Operations begin May 1st!
January 14th 2015
Saltwater Excursions, LLC has decided to expand the scope of their business. We have purchased a helicopter and will be
"Thanks for all the wonderful trips I have taken with you this past year!! I never shrimped before and now I cant wait to go again!!!"
- Do you fly Helicopter Tours in Girdwood, Alaska?
- Do you accept walkups for the Helicopter?
- How much do I tip the deckhand or my Pilot?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick or Airsick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel or the helicopter?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.