Council Passes Halibut RQE!
December 11th 2016
Article from Southeast Alaska Guides Organization Council Passes Halibut RQE! We’ve been talking about this for a while
Commercial Halibut Bycatch
December 3rd 2016
Here is a snippet from the Anchorage Daily News today 12/3/2016 The bycatch needs to be lowered! The Pacific Ocean halibut
Alaska Halibut Charter Meetings
December 1st 2016
Upcoming Alaska Halibut Charter Meetings concerning the Halibut Quotas Whittier Alaska Halibut Charters are going to be effected.
The best trip EVER, once in a lifetime experience!"
- Where do we meet you in the morning?
- How much do I tip the deckhand?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.