Introducing Deckhand Anthony Sobrino!
February 2nd 2016
Introducing Saltwater Excursions new deckhand! Anthony Sobrino grew up in many parts of the Philipines and has become fluent
What you need to know on motion sickness
January 15th 2016
I found a very interesting article on motion sickness that is worth the read. If you love to fish, but tend to get sick,
Now accepting resumes for 2016 Deckhand
December 31st 2015
Saltwater Excursions is now accepting resumes for the 2016 Fishing Season. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
"It was so good that I signed up for a second charter a month later."
- Do you fly Helicopter Tours in Girdwood, Alaska?
- Do you accept walkups for the Helicopter?
- How much do I tip the deckhand or my Pilot?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick or Airsick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel or the helicopter?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.