August 2nd 2015
The fishing is indescribable! Limits of silvers being caught every day. Yesterday they were jumping in the boat. Everyday
Limits of EVERYTHING!
July 12th 2015
Every day we are bringing home limits of halibut and salmon. Some days we are getting our limit of rockfish to boot! The
Helicopter Tour Video
June 29th 2015
Experience a magical helicopter tour through Prince William Sound. Saltwater Excursions now offers scenic tours through
"It was so good that I signed up for a second charter a month later."
- Do you fly Helicopter Tours in Girdwood, Alaska?
- Do you accept walkups for the Helicopter?
- How much do I tip the deckhand or my Pilot?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick or Airsick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring for the vessel or the helicopter?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Will I need a fishing license?
Wild West Alaska! Alaska’s new TV reality show.
This Saturday the crew of Saltwater Excursions, along with Fee’s Custom Seafoods filmed an episode of Wild West Alaska. Though we worked on the others boat, we had a blast. Watch for it this fall.