2017 Great Alaska Sportsman Show
March 20th 2017
Make sure you stop by the Great Alaska Sportsman Show this year. Saltwater Excursions will be manning the Greater Whittier
2017 Halibut Regulations for Area 3A
February 10th 2017
Halibut reguations for the 2017 season remain basically the same with one notable exception. There will be no guided halibut
Welcoming Deckhand Clint Sejkora
February 3rd 2017
Saltwater Excursions would like to welcome Clint Sejkora to the team. Clint grew up on a farm in Nebraska, where he could
"Wow, what a great time we had. And great fishing too!"
What do I need to bring for the vessel?
For the vessel we suggest the following:
- Very SMALL coolers are allowed (shoulder carry or top carry)
- Food and drinks for the day
- Waterproof footwear
- Rain gear and WARM CLOTHES – even if it looks nice
- Sunglasses – even on cloudy days!
- Motion sickness medicine – take as directed, better safe than sorry
- Fishing license
- NO hip boots, chest waders, GPS’s, chest coolers
- Good luck