Fishing Report Week of June 9th
June 16th 2013
The weather has been unreal. The seas have been flat calm and the sun has been shining. Fishing has been pretty descent,
Friday fishing report
June 9th 2013
June 7th was a limit of Halibut with a few rockfish to boot. Mother Nature certainly made us work for our fish providing
12 year old lands 121 pound halibut!
June 5th 2013
Congratulations to Haley Hongslo (12 years old) for landing her first big halibut! 121 pounds! The fishing is picking up
"my husband liked it so much he says he may actually get ON the boat with us this summer! HA!"
What do I need to bring?
• Very SMALL coolers are allowed
• Food and drinks for the day
• Rain gear and WARM CLOTHES – even if it looks nice
• Sunglasses – even on cloudy days!
• Motion sickness medicine – take as directed, better safe than sorry
• Fishing license and/or shrimp permit
• Good luck