Fishing Report Week of June 9th
June 16th 2013
The weather has been unreal. The seas have been flat calm and the sun has been shining. Fishing has been pretty descent,
Friday fishing report
June 9th 2013
June 7th was a limit of Halibut with a few rockfish to boot. Mother Nature certainly made us work for our fish providing
12 year old lands 121 pound halibut!
June 5th 2013
Congratulations to Haley Hongslo (12 years old) for landing her first big halibut! 121 pounds! The fishing is picking up
"Thanks for all the wonderful trips I have taken with you this past year!! I never shrimped before and now I cant wait to go again!!!"
- How much do I tip the deckhand?
- Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
- Green Curry Halibut
- Walnut-Coated Sea Bass with Lemon-Dill Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Halibut with Apple Vinaigrette
- Where do I park when I get to Whittier?
- Terms and Conditions
- Do you provide Hunting Transportation/Drop Offs in Prince William Sound?
- How do I get my fish back home?
- What clothing should I bring?
- What if I get Seasick?
- Can I drink Alcohol on the boat?
- What do I need to bring?
- How do I get to Whittier?
- Do I need a shrimp permit?
- Will I need a fishing license?